跳转到路径导航栏
跳转到正文内容

熊磊:《狗跑了》后记 (Afterword)

  小添则留在原地,他不能跑,因为已追溯不到狗的路线,他的每一步又恰恰是相反的方向。甚至,他可以数着自己的脚步——揣测狗跑得多远了。

  Xiao Tian remained there. He could not run, because he could not follow the dog, and each of his steps was just opposite to the dog's. Even, he could count his steps --- predicting how far the dog has gone.

  也可以通过自己受到多少负荷与约束——想像狗现在自由的程度。

  Also he could imagine how free the dog was --- by thinking of how much he was burdened and restricted.

  小狗狗,你还好吗?

  My Doggie, are you still OK?

  我现在没那么伤心,

  I am not so sad now,

  因为相信你去代我寻找开心去了。

  Because I believe that you are instead of me to be happy.

  你跑了,

  You have run,

  为了我,向我相反的方向跑了,

  For me, just run opposite to me,

  无论我走到哪里,

  Wherever I go,

  我寻找不着的,你都替我找到了。

  You have found for me what I could not find.

  替我踩踩那里的草地吧!

  Stepping on the grassland for me!

  别忘了!替我笑一会。

  Don't forget it! And also remember to smile instead of me.

  狗跑了,继续跑,越来越远地远了,远到不能企及。

  The dog has run, running and running, farther and farther, too far to be reached.

  夜里,小添想起狗。有时,偶尔,或很少时。

  In night, Xiao Tian thought of the dog. At times, between times, or few times.

  在他深深入睡时,什么也不想了。狗却仍在跑,不止不休地从毫无知觉的自己身上高高跃过,往那侧的天地跑下去。

  When he was in sound sleep, he thought of nothing. But the dog was still running, jumping above him continuously and unconsciously, and ran to the other side of the sky.

  白天,他就不再那么老想着狗了。生活中每一个烦恼,都是真实无比。于是,不再强烈的臆想退为梦境。现在真真切切地凸现在他生活中——他忘了狗。

  In daytime, he was no more always thinking of the dog. Every trouble in life is very real. So, those not-so-strong imagines become dreams. Reality is now foregrounding in his life ——he has forgotten the dog.

  狗则在不被记忆的区域里,借着不被任何人注意到自己的黑夜掩护下更快地飞奔着,悄无声息地离远了……

  The dog is now in the forgotten area, running fast and disappearing silently in the dark night in which nobody could see him …

  熊磊

声明:本文由著作权人授权新浪网独家发表,未经许可,禁止转载。


网友评论

登录名: 密码: 匿名发表
Powered By Google

相关链接

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2009 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有